Monday, March 25, 2013

Erin and Ken Prepare for Baby Q

It is with the utmost joy that I introduce pregnant Erin!  Erin--my business partner, confidant, close friend, and sister--told me she was pregnant in January 2012 and it has been a thrill beyond words to watch her grow into the woman and the mother she is today. Before her son was born, I had the privilege of photographing her baby shower and her belly bump photos. In September 2012, she entered into motherhood with grace and I am so thrilled to be by her side as she finds her way through parenthood with her fabulous husband and absolutely adorable child Quintin!  This has been one of the most amazing journeys I've had the opportunity to be part of, and I cannot wait to witness Erin's and Ken's baby become an individual being and an echo of his loving mom and dad. I have great admiration and respect for you Erin.  With all my love, Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment